Friday, March 2, 2007

babies are expensive!!

Well, Joey gets 3 stars for his behavior at the Vet today. I've never seen him this calm. I surprised him from his nap to get him (tail first) into his carrier, so that was a breeze...he didn't know what was coming. He only meowed a few times on the way. He hid behind the chair in the "cat" room, but didn't seem too scared, just cautious. Then, Dr. Brase said he was really good when he drew his blood. The results come on Monday...pray he doesn't have kidney disease! Inflation has transpired in the animal world, too. It was $200 for our little visit today! The lady who inititially helped us said, "awww, he reminds me of the cat I used to have...he looks just like him". Maybe that won Joey over. She said her cat weighed 32 lbs.!!!!! Joey is a mere 15...trim and svelte. :-)

No comments: