snow is beautiful! And, we'll talk in a couple months, when you're melting from the 120 degree heat. We are SO excited about summer coming!! How 'bout you?
Rather have the heat than the cold!! Besides...I'm enjoying the weather now - how are you enjoying scraping off your cars and bundling all up in April? Ha!
6 comments:
Looks like fun...wish we could have been there too!!
we do, too! All you have to do is move here, and you can be! It's as simple as that! :-)
Yeah...but I also saw the pictures of the snow...in APRIL...not too enticing when in it's 85 degrees and sunny here in beautiful Phoenix!!
snow is beautiful! And, we'll talk in a couple months, when you're melting from the 120 degree heat. We are SO excited about summer coming!! How 'bout you?
Rather have the heat than the cold!! Besides...I'm enjoying the weather now - how are you enjoying scraping off your cars and bundling all up in April? Ha!
it's very refreshing
Post a Comment