Saturday, May 26, 2007
HIKING
Jack and I are enjoying hiking and plan to do lots this summer. I was astonished a few days ago to find out that (after living in CO for almost 30 years) there are many hiking trails in Garden of the Gods. I, of course, knew about the paved touristy pathways...but was ignorant about the many trails that wind all through the park! Jack also purchased a little book called, "best easy day hikes"--Colorado Springs. And, those of you who know Jack...know that we will HAVE to do every last one of them. :-) In the pics, you will see that Jack knows how to encourage me...just buy me the outfit!! Got a new jacket and hat for the job at the Garden visitor's center. And, Jeff...just so you know, I make Jack bring a knife or a gun with us. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's so funny...Jeff certainly appreciated your last comment! He gets nervous on the paved paths in Garden of the Gods...sure a bear or mountain lion will pop out at any point in time!
Post a Comment