Monday, November 5, 2007

31 and COUNTING!!

One of our spectacular Fall CO sunrises This one's for you, Emily! Jcrew in green and magenta Jeff, contemplating how much everyone loves him. :-) (glad I got my boots in the shot) Daddy and daughter Jeff, in his 30's...Noelle in her 20's (barely) We didn't get any pics of the FOOD we had last night. I think it was inhaled before we had a chance to document. Noelle and I prepared a steak dinner, complete with 2 home-made sauces, twice baked potatoes, salad (ala Grandma), and the finale....FRENCH SILK PIE!! We made two pies, just to insure having leftovers. Noelle, esp. likes a little french silk for breakfast. Yeah, Emily, your not-to-be-believed talk about a belly is nothing. I feel like I'm competing with Natalie...come to think of it, EMILY, I did miss that important "time of month" in October...so...maybe....

1 comment:

Harvey Globetrotters said...

oh heavens we're going to have a Father of the Bride II !!!