musings from a mother & Yia-Yia's heart
SO SO SO excited!!! Thanks for posting...I've been anxiously awaiting pics all day! She is gorgeous...can't wait to see her next week. I SO wish that I was there now...but can't wait to get back and hold her. Love you all!
she is beautiful!! Thanks for posting. Hopefully we'll get to see her next summer sometime. Love...
Thank you for posting! She is absolutely wonderful. Such a beautiful little girl! It will be hard to be so far away. Please keep posting :)love to you all!
Cassandra is seriously one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen! Congratulations! I can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
SO SO SO excited!!! Thanks for posting...I've been anxiously awaiting pics all day! She is gorgeous...can't wait to see her next week. I SO wish that I was there now...but can't wait to get back and hold her. Love you all!
she is beautiful!! Thanks for posting. Hopefully we'll get to see her next summer sometime. Love...
Thank you for posting! She is absolutely wonderful. Such a beautiful little girl! It will be hard to be so far away. Please keep posting :)
love to you all!
Cassandra is seriously one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen! Congratulations! I can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment