Wednesday, April 9, 2008
A NEW TOY AT GRAMMA'S
Beth Reichart loaned/gave me their baby swing to use. After
having their 4th boy about 10 months ago, the jury is still out
as to if they're having more. (depends on which parent you talk
with). Anyway, I am now the thankful recipient of a swing for
Cassandra. She loves it!! And, it has a tendency to put her to
sleep. :-)
It is so fun to be with her!! She is now smiling and laughing
in response. This morning, she even started to smile when
I talked with her from about 10 feet away. Her eyes are
focusing so much better now, and I think she can see farther
distances. And, yes, she has found her thumb. Yesterday, Jack,
Natalie, and I went to the photographer's
studio to see pics he had taken a couple weeks ago. Oh, my
goodness, was that fun! He got so many good shots. Natalie
was able to get a free 8 by 10, and Jack & I got a small package.
The photographer said he is going to use one of them for an ad.
(must've gotten the "model" gene from her Uncle Johnny)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have tears in my eyes...she is so precious! I love the thumb sucking...SO cute!! Miss her SO much!!!
I just made the pics bigger and realized something...her hair is looking blonder...and especially her eyelashes and eyebrows!! Wow...honestly, how beautiful would that be if she ends up with Natalie's blond hair and Cornel's dark skin...they better watch out for all the boys that'll be calling!!! :-)
She definitely is growing and more and more precious every day! I want to see the professional photos...is there a link? Or can you bring them to Atlanta?
Post a Comment