Tuesday, September 30, 2008

SUNDAY NIGHT LESSONS

The characters in this film did NOT know they were being filmed! Though the teacher taught by example as well as explanation, the student did not want to yet learn, but continuously smiled as if to say, "What kind of a Yia-Yia do I have???!!!"

4 comments:

Noelle said...

So cute! She's got the scoot down...crawling I'm sure won't be far behind! :-)

Juli said...

haha! Aunt Bonnie, you are hilarious. It looks like she's getting real close to crawling. Make sure to put a video up when she does :)

Cristina said...

That is too cute! I always enjoying reading your blog and seeing your family. I wanted to tell you we all loved the swiss chicken you made and I would love to get the recipe so I can make it sometime after baby comes.

C Blasdel said...

that was just darling!!!!! Loved all the demonstration. We're heading to Lander next week.