Sunday, October 12, 2008

HEATHER'S HERE!!!

One place Heather had not been while living or visiting Colorado Springs was the top of Pike's Peak. Well, Jack was happy to oblige, and she got her wish. I, however, have not been there since I was in Junior High and have no wish to re-visit. :-) After having dinner with Peg, Heather, Cornel, Natalie, and Cassandra, Cassandra & I sneaked away to the bedroom to have a bottle. :-) (she did, I didn't) I also discovered that she LOVES the ditty "Pop Goes the Weasel"...it makes her laugh to just hear it...we may need to get a Jack-in-the-box.

2 comments:

Noelle said...

Dad made her point to the Pikes Peak sign for the picture, didn't he? :-)

So good to see those pics...wish we could be there to see her!!!

Bonnie said...

actually, Heather said, "no"...it was her idea. I can't imagine why you'd think your dad would "set up" a picture.