
In my mind, nothing says "Gramma" like cookies...it follows
right after hugs, kisses, and fun. So, yesterday, after I picked
up Cassandra, we first made a stop at Papa's office, then we
went to Safeway. This was a first for us. She sat in the seat
of the grocery cart like a big girl (strapped in, of course), Yia-Yia
used a sanitary wipe to wipe off the handle (which was never
offered when our kids were little...not sure how they survived),
and away we went.
She smiled like it was a carnival ride as I pushed (and leaned down
and said, "Wheeeeee"). The sights in the store captivated her
attention...and, when we went down the baby aisle, and I saw
baby banana cookies, I just couldn't resist. SO, these pics are
a FIRST. A FIRST cookie at Yia-Yia's house! She ate it with glee,
not even knowing how much fun it was for me. :-)

She even offered to share
1 comment:
I can't believe how much older she gets in every picture. I look forward to your "Wednesday with Grandma" posts every week!
Post a Comment