
Most of you already know how I've been waiting and saving
and saving and saving to update my laundry technology to
the 21st century. Well, the day is finally here...we purchased
these beauties today, and they will be delivered on Friday.
I think I'll be doing laundry for my Friday night fun! I know
I don't look very happy in this picture, but that's only b/c
this is the look I gave Jack when he asked me to "pose" like
I'm thinking about this purchase. My stomach is actually
doing flip-flops at the prospect of soon being able to dry a
1/2 load of towels in less that 2 1/2 hours. :-)
2 comments:
Yeah!!! I'm so excited for you! You'll have to take a "real" picture on Friday showing how you really feel about getting those new machines!!! Once you use them you're going to wonder how on earth you went so long without them! And I honestly had to laugh at your 1/2 load in 2 1/2 hours...becuase that's absolutely NOT an exaggeration!!
how exciting...they are so pretty (which isn't something you normally say about laundry machines) :)
Post a Comment