Wednesday, April 1, 2009

BANGS

Cornel and Natalie have given Yia-Yia carte blanche to cut Cassandra's hair. They must really trust me. Well, Cornel has been talking about "bangs" for quite a while now, so...today was the day. She was sitting contentedly in her high chair, and I thought I could sneak in and "snip-snip". Well, as you can see...not tooo straight, but kinda cute nontheless. This may require a follow-up appointment. :-) She sits on our laps to play the piano quite regularly, but this time, she stood by the piano and reached up to play. Just cute...pre-haircut Cassandra just turned 15 months yesterday, and the changes seem to be coming very quickly...she understands so much of what we say. It floored me the other night when Cornel asked Cassandra to kiss him IN ROMANIAN, and she did (open-mouthed) on his cheek. VERY cute. So, she really is understanding both languages. She now puts her play phone up to her ear, she's going up and down stairs (with supervision), and today, she played her harmonica!! It seems every time we see her, there's something new. Still not walking, but very close. I've caught her standing by herself a couple times, when she's not thinking about it. She gets up and down with ease, and walks holding onto things, but seems to be a bit afraid to take off by herself.

2 comments:

C Blasdel said...

oh Cassandra's bangs are so cute. love you new washer and dryer. I have the front load/top load one and really like it. It's strange not to have all the water! Glad Natalie got moved. Looks cute.

Harvey Globetrotters said...

I don't think I can handle all this cuteness!....wow, she just keeps growing!