musings from a mother & Yia-Yia's heart
you guys sure got a lot of snow this weekend! I like your new jacket mom! Dad wasn't aiming that snowball at you was he!!!?
BRRRRR!!!! That's all I think when I see those pics! :-)
Cassandra loved looking at pictures of you. I asked her to blow a kiss at you, and she leaned over and kissed you. It would help if she could see more pictures of you Mom and Dad.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
you guys sure got a lot of snow this weekend! I like your new jacket mom! Dad wasn't aiming that snowball at you was he!!!?
BRRRRR!!!! That's all I think when I see those pics! :-)
Cassandra loved looking at pictures of you. I asked her to blow a kiss at you, and she leaned over and kissed you. It would help if she could see more pictures of you Mom and Dad.
Post a Comment