musings from a mother & Yia-Yia's heart
oh my goodness, the girls are so cute together! Did you buy them the matching outfits?
Yes, I got the matching sweaters, but they already had the similar coats. It was sooo fun seeing them play together...they are expert "copy-cats". :-)
So fun...miss having those cousins together already! Addysen found her Colorado bottle in my bag today...and started saying "bottle, bottle." I asked her if it was her Colorado bottle to which she replied "lalolalo." :-)
so cute! so fun to see them side by side :)
I love all the matching clothes. How fun to have them together to play. Fun to see the pictures at the Glen again.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oh my goodness, the girls are so cute together! Did you buy them the matching outfits?
Yes, I got the matching sweaters, but they already had the similar coats. It was sooo fun seeing them play together...they are expert "copy-cats". :-)
So fun...miss having those cousins together already! Addysen found her Colorado bottle in my bag today...and started saying "bottle, bottle." I asked her if it was her Colorado bottle to which she replied "lalolalo." :-)
so cute! so fun to see them side by side :)
I love all the matching clothes. How fun to have them together to play. Fun to see the pictures at the Glen again.
Post a Comment