Some of Dad's hand-made treasures were on display at
the Summit Glen craft show last Saturday.

It was so fun to see people's reactions to his creations. To
say they were impressed is probably an understatement.

Many of the residents there had no idea that Dad is so
talented and skilled.

Being very humble about what he's made,
most of his neighbors were quite stunned.

Several attendees asked if the items were for sale...we told
them that they would NOT be able to afford them.

And, there was this little girl hanging around,
and her Papa bought her some bracelets from
one of the other tables.

It was a great day, and if a first prize had been
given out...I know who would've received it.
2 comments:
That looked like so much fun! I'm sure Grandpa loved it! What a neat thing for him to be able to show off his talent!
he is so talented! Lots of things there I'd never seen. And a pretty cute little girl running around too.
Post a Comment