View from our balcony...pics at the end show the mtns. better.
We found this condo through VRBO. It's located in the Brooks'
tower, downtown Denver.

Our first night, we found the best thin-crust pizza. Proto's

The Riverfront REI is an amazing old, brick building, several
stories high

Our kitchen

Statue of a miner outside our building

Memorial Day parade

Art festival...we especially like this portrait artist, who was
painting as people were walking by

The Ritz-Carlton Hotel...we ate at Elway's inside

"Living the Sweet Life" bakery...NUM

Jack found out about this ice cream shop

One of our breakfast spots...Cherry Creek

Bike riding

Bird-infested trees near the zoo/City Park

City Park

Mountain Views from our balcony

We also went to a Rockies game, where they suh-lammed
St. Louis, 15-4. Great game. And, we went to the IMAX and
saw "Born to be Wild", about two women, one in Kenya...the other
in Borneo, who both rescued baby elephants and Orangatans and
nurtured them to be later set free in their natural habitats. And,
saw "Pirates of the Caribbean". Great weekend!!
3 comments:
Glad you had such a great weekend and got to try all kinds of new fun places! Fun to see the pics!
L.O.V.E your new hair! It looks shorter than when we saw you the other day. Is it? Very sassy and cute! It's it an A-line or bob? Oh and your green jacket...Jcrew? I think I saw that one online but because J was so delayed in giving me the ok...it was gone by the time I looked back at it. :)
Oh! I suppose more importantly...looks like you both had a wonderful time in Denver and a fun weekend!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! And I was just about to say the same thing Emily did... love the new haircut! Don't you love short hair? I think it's so much easier and nice for the summer :)
Post a Comment