we stayed
...stairs again to go out
Watching the trams as they come down the mountain
and...going up
I actually look pretty relaxed, don't I? It's all for show.
Beautiful scenery on the way
and, a fabulous cave tour at the top
The views at the top were spectacular
and many amazing sights inside as well...HUGE cave!
near the beginning of the tour that she would be
showing us Tinkerbell (towards the end of the 70 min.
tour!) Well, that was ALL Cassandra could talk about .
From that point on, all we heard was "Where's Tinkerbell?,
Where's Tinkerbell?" over & over & over. Miss Sidney
finally made a pinkie promise with Cassandra.
1 comment:
What fun! Loved seeing all the pics! That cave looked incredible! And from your description when we talked I would have said no way to the swing, but after seeing the pics I say no chance in this lifetime!! :-) Glad you guys had such a good time.
Post a Comment