Wednesday, October 26, 2011

THE PARK

Jack & I tried to do "Park Tours" while we were in VA with Addysen & Haven. The first 3 parks found on the map were not real parks. I think the girls were beginning to wonder if we were really going to go to a park or just ride in the car. Finally, we discovered a couple "winners". While I was pushing Addysen on the swings, Jack took off for the climbing aparatus with Haven. All of a sudden, I looked over, and Haven was at the top, and Jack was scrambling to get up to her, while some women below were snickering. I don't think he realized just how quickly a 16 mo. old named Haven can travel. Then, while I was waiting below the slide, I heard all kinds of grunts, as he was trying to fit into the tunnel slide. The next park, it was my turn to get exercise. :-)
And, it was at this very park that I taught Addysen to
do something she had NEVER done before......pee in the
bushes. Not sure her parents will ever forgive me.
And, when I told Haven to say "hi" to Papa, she waved and
said, "Pa-pa". Too cute.

No comments: