| We began with a stop in Denver...REI flagship store. This restaurant is next to it. Gotta love outdoor patios and weather to go with it! |
![]() |
| Our room at the Edwards House Bed & breakfast, Ft. Collins |
![]() |
| Favorite restaurant experience...Jay's Bistro |
![]() |
| Dining room at our B & B...bountiful array for breakfast |
| Lots of nice trails for bike riding |
| On the CSU campus...quiet as a ghost town |
| Tea on the porch |
![]() |
| This one's for you, Cassandra, Addysen, & Haven |
![]() |
| gardens across from the University |
| another fun restaurant...Lucille's...cajun New Orleans style |
| Botanical gardens |
| Military Memorial at one of the parks |





1 comment:
Looks like a great weekend! Addysen said to all the pictures, "I wish I could go there!"
I showed Haven the pic with the bear first and she said "Cow! Moooo!" I started laughing and called Addysen over and asked her what it was. She said "It's a bear! Daddy's standing next to a bear!" Both girls struck out on that one! Ha!
Post a Comment