I grew up hearing stories of WWII from my dad...but, I'm sure that hearing about it is not even remotely like participating in it. Most of us today cannot even relate...we can only imagine and stand in awe of those who so courageously risked their lives on behalf of all of us.
Dad's B-24
I
I am so thankful for the full military honors that were presented to him before his burial. It was so very touching.
How grateful I am to have had a father who bravely served his country to ensure our freedom.
Even though I didn't post comments on all the posts you did of Grandpa, I just wanted you to know that I love that you posted all those pics. I've looked back at them numerous times since you posted. Thanks for taking the time to do that.
1 comment:
Even though I didn't post comments on all the posts you did of Grandpa, I just wanted you to know that I love that you posted all those pics. I've looked back at them numerous times since you posted. Thanks for taking the time to do that.
Post a Comment