| It was lots of fun watching the geese go for the bread......... |
......UNTIL, this big Grandaddy goose started honking in a very
loud, scary way!
| We said, "Good-bye" and went on our way |
| And, walked around the lake |
| Then we went to the "Wines of Colorado", which has the nicest outdoor deck in town. We ended up sitting next to a large group and, discovered a former neighbor who we hadn't seen in over 30 years!! |
|
|
| The next morning when I heard Cassandra waking, I went in and she said, "Is it tomorrow?" : ) And, then she wanted to play with Uncle Johnny's train. And, have a smoothie! |

1 comment:
I just realized I hadn't checked any blogs in a long time...and saw you'd posted several! This is going to be fun! :-)
I laughed at this post remembering the little pond by G&G's town home that we would take Addysen to the summer we stayed at their place and had the most aggressive geese! Addysen loved bringing bread for the ducks (if you could get past the geese to get to them!), but the geese were always so aggressive I started carrying sticks to throw at them to get them to back off!
Post a Comment