Jack & I arrived before anyone else and checked out the house. It was BEAUTIFUL! Plenty of space for everyone and very tastefully done. This is the kids' "bunk room". We hid the ladders under the beds, for obvious reasons. : )
The living room
We saw this several times from our house...sometimes closer. The g- kids usually spotted them first.
Okay...these were the people who chose the RIGHT thing to do the first night we were there (along with Jack). They took the gondola up to the top of the ski mountain, had incredible views, a relaxing drink, and watched the sunset. The rest of us endured the rodeo. : )
Ha ha..."endured" the rodeo. :-) At least the girls looked cute at the rodeo! Though I do agree that I was thankful for allergies that night keeping me away from the rodeo! :-)
1 comment:
Ha ha..."endured" the rodeo. :-) At least the girls looked cute at the rodeo! Though I do agree that I was thankful for allergies that night keeping me away from the rodeo! :-)
Post a Comment