![]() |
| I got to spend my birthday with our VA granddaughters!! |
![]() |
| When I came upstairs for my coffee on my b-day, this is what was awaiting me! |
| We got to see Haven at her gymnastics class |
![]() |
| And, later,....chocolate cake!! |
![]() |
| I needed help to blow out my candles....no problem getting a volunteer! |
| LOVE reading to kids!! |
| AND....we got to see Addysen & Haven's soccer game |
| Pretty sure this was their favorite part of the game. : ) |
| Brielle just had a great time walking all around...was hard to keep up with her! |





2 comments:
I must be past the age of caring...if I post pics of myself in my bathrobe!
LOL...love your comment Mom! And I think you were exactly right about what the girls' favorite part of the soccer game was! :-)
Post a Comment