Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I'M OFF!

Well, today...civic duty calls. I'm going for jury duty...don't know if it'll be like waiting at the bus stop (all day) or like stepping into a John Grisham novel. :-)

2 comments:

Noelle said...

Did you get selected?? 2 people from my office got called for jury duty today too...strange. Only 1 came back to the office (he got off)...not sure about the other!

Bonnie said...

I didn't...at least, as far as I know. They called several groups of names, mine not included. Then, I went to the bathroom, and when I came out, they were calling names again. Then, they said that those whose names they did not call could leave. So, I left...and, then I stressed for about 3 hours, wondering if they called me when I was in the bathroom. So, if Dad writes the blog someday, you'll know it's b/c they found me and sent me to jail.