Hey, guess what! I'm going back to Sweden for real!!! Blake and I are leaving in 10 days. I don't know if I'll ever grow out of being spontaneous like I am :) But, I just wanted to let you know because I'll be staying with Peter for part of the time. I will be sure to ask him what you asked me about. I think it's really strange he hasn't responded to your e-mails.
I told Grandpa and Grandma the same thing, but if you want to give anything to Peter, Gute, or Berrit... you can mail it to me, and then I can bring it with me to Sweden. Grandpa has mentioned to me before that he wanted to send Gute some more of his wood-work.
I'll be sure to take lots of pictures and put up some stories on my blog.
3 comments:
Goodness...she looks SO much like Natalie to me in those pictures!!!
she's so stinkin' cute!
Hey, guess what! I'm going back to Sweden for real!!! Blake and I are leaving in 10 days. I don't know if I'll ever grow out of being spontaneous like I am :) But, I just wanted to let you know because I'll be staying with Peter for part of the time. I will be sure to ask him what you asked me about. I think it's really strange he hasn't responded to your e-mails.
I told Grandpa and Grandma the same thing, but if you want to give anything to Peter, Gute, or Berrit... you can mail it to me, and then I can bring it with me to Sweden. Grandpa has mentioned to me before that he wanted to send Gute some more of his wood-work.
I'll be sure to take lots of pictures and put up some stories on my blog.
Love you!
Cassandra really is looking more and more like Natalie I think. What a beautiful little girl...ohh I just want to squeeze those cheeks!
Post a Comment