musings from a mother & Yia-Yia's heart
What a fun wedding that was! I am so glad that Johnny and I were able to come and be able to see you guys and G & G. Dad really got some good pictures!
yahoo! we are famous! thanks so much for coming out you guys! We wish we could have spent more time with you all! that just means we will have to come out for a visit soon?!?!
yeah, millions of people look at this blog, you knowwe will look forward to your visit, as well as your eventual move to CO. :-)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a fun wedding that was! I am so glad that Johnny and I were able to come and be able to see you guys and G & G.
Dad really got some good pictures!
yahoo! we are famous! thanks so much for coming out you guys! We wish we could have spent more time with you all! that just means we will have to come out for a visit soon?!?!
yeah, millions of people look at this blog, you know
we will look forward to your visit, as well as your eventual move to CO. :-)
Post a Comment