Tuesday, June 17, 2008
BABY SHOWER IN ARIZONA
I was relieved to see that Noelle is growing quite beautifully.
I couldn't stop looking at her adorable belly. She & I went baby
shopping all day Friday, and then neither of us could sleep that night.
We were too excited about getting ready for Addy's arrival. :-)
The shower was lovely. Noelle's friend Krista hosted, and I
was able to meet a lot of Noelle's friends...sweet young women, all.
We all added loving words to Addy on this frame that Krista made
Krista and Noelle
Got to spend Father's Day with Jeff...I can feel his excitement to be a dad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Noelle looks GREAT oh and I just love that belly on her! :)
You were supposed to post some pictures of your new haircut!!!
It was SO wonderful having you here, Mom!! Thanks again so much for being here! Love you! We'll see you and Dad again SOON!! :-)
Post a Comment