Thursday, June 26, 2008
NEW LIFE EXPERIENCES
I found this headband in a shop in Manitou and couldn't resist...
have a story of how I got it 1/2 price, too. I call this her "Aunt
Jemima" look. :-) I know it doesn't match her outfit, but I had
to try it.
Now, I know her Scandinavian roots are rather diluted, BUT
a face like this in response to whipping cream????!!!! Her
Auntie Noelle and Grampa are going to have to work with
her on this one.
I get a smile like this every time she sees me...and usually
some coo-ing to go along with it. :-)
Cassandra loves to stand, and this contraption gives her
the opportunity. Whatever toys are on the ledge get thrown
to the floor, so it makes for a nice game of "fetch", too.
Gotta have shades in Colorado!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
DEFINITELY going to have to work on her...that is certainly not the correct response to whipped cream!! Between her Grampa and me, we'll teach her that you have a little fruit, pie, whatever...with your whipped cream!
Love the headband...that is so cute! And it goes great with the red Gramma Bonnie... :-)
Thanks for the pics! Always love seeing my little niece...just can't wait until it's in person again!
Love the accessories!
that headband does her well :)
love to you all!
gosh, she's getting big! I wish I lived out in CO to help babysit. She is adorable, and I can tell you're a proud grandma :)
Post a Comment