Friday, August 22, 2008

THE LATEST

Wednesday mornings are my alone time with Cassandra. A wise grandma once told me, "the only time you can get to know your grandchildren is when their parents are not around!" I cherish my Wednesdays with Cassandra. This Wednesday, I had to work for a co-worker who went to visit her grandson. I missed Cassandra, so these are pics from last Wednesday. This "bouncer" is on loan to us from a friend...she loves it, and it's been fun seeing Cassandra figure out the toys on it. Looks like Gramma could have at least brushed her hair before she began snapping shots. :-) She's eating baby food now, and we were able to get this high chair for $20 on Craig's list. Cornel says we're going to fill up our newly cleaned storage room again. :-) Two teeth are beginning to appear, so soon she'll be able to expand her menu.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss Cassandra...I need to get over and see her soon! She's SOOO cute!

Noelle said...

What a cutie! I had to laugh at your comment on combing her hair first...also did you notice in the first pic that she's got one pant leg up and one pant leg down? Ha! :-)

Harvey Globetrotters said...

She is growing SO fast...wow! I can't wait to see her next week!