Great Uncle Jim says," I am watching the 2008 Olympics in Beijing and expect to see you play Girls Basketball one day...with your dad coaching! Oh, and you are also a beautiful little girl!" Great Aunt 'Nita says,"I was sitting with MY dad on his 10th Anniversary while I was praying for YOUR dad while he was waiting for you! We are all so happy you arrived in such great form and beauty! Can't wait to meet you!"
2 comments:
Wow...what a beautiful girl!! Not that I'm biased or anything... :-)
Great Uncle Jim says," I am watching the 2008 Olympics in Beijing and expect to see you play Girls Basketball one day...with your dad coaching! Oh, and you are also a beautiful little girl!"
Great Aunt 'Nita says,"I was sitting with MY dad on his 10th Anniversary while I was praying for YOUR dad while he was waiting for you! We are all so happy you arrived in such great form and beauty! Can't wait to meet you!"
Post a Comment