
While shopping for a baby gift a couple weeks ago, I noticed
a large collection of Corolle dolls, and I couldn't resist looking.
I decided that Cassandra needed a doll at Yia-Yia's house, so
this one came home with me that day, I went down to our
storage room and found the little bed that my dad had made
for my dolls when I was a little girl, and got her ready to
meet her "mommy". I was anxious to see if Cassandra was
going to like her. The next time she came over, I introduced her
to "Annalina", (Swedish name I found on line). She LOVES her!!
It was instant nurturing in action. She hugged her, rocked her,
brushed her hair, gave her a bottle, and put her to bed. I thought
maybe it was going to be a problem when it was time for her to go
home, but I said, "Okay, it's time to put Annalina to bed, and we'll
go home now". And, she put her right in her bed. How precious!
3 comments:
how special to have that bed from Grandpa!
So cute! I love that she was brushing her hair...adorable! And I agree with Emily...how special to have that bed from Grandpa too!
too cute! And I love that you used the bed grandpa made!
Post a Comment