Tuesday, June 16, 2009
PLAYING GAMES
About a week ago, Cassandra and I were playing with her hair accessories (brush and bow). I, evidently put them behind my back to distract her because I wanted her attention on something else. Soon after, she had the brush and bow in her hands, and I asked her if I could have them back. As soon as I asked, she quickly whisked them away behind her back and with a big smile on her face and her eyes absolutely dancing with joy, looked at me as if to say, "See, Yia-Yia, I can play this game, too!" Today, Jack & I stopped over to her house to try to re-create it...without GREAT results, but you can kind of get the picture. At least it'll be recorded and bring back the memory of the original situation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's so cute! I love that she wanted to take them from Yia Yia at the end and give them to Papa...pretty funny. :-)
what a good sharer!
Post a Comment