When our kids were little, we used to have days that were
designated as "park tours", which meant we would go to a
park for 10-15 minutes, get back into the car and go to
another park for 10-15 minutes, get back into the car, etc.
Jack & I are excited that we can now carry on this tradition
with our grandchildren. Our first park tour day was Tuesday,
May 25th. We had a blast.

...trying to point out Pike's Peak to the girls...they kept looking
in another direction. :-)

Addysen had to think about whether she wanted to eat this
macaroni and cheese. When she finally decided it was okay,
Cassandra had totally finished her meal. :-)

We ate at the Hungry Bear Restaurant in Woodland Park.
They have hundreds of stuffed bears all over the restaurant.
2 comments:
Thanks again for taking them out on their first park tour day...and watching Addysen so we could spend the day together on our anniversary! I know Addysen had a ball!!
I LOVE this idea. We've been wanting to do it with Nate but I'm afraid he will fall asleep in between parks. ☺ Emma has always loved it though.
Post a Comment