Saturday, June 19, 2010

FAMILY DINNER NIGHT

Catching up on some pics before Haven was born... Addysen & Cassandra think it's sooo funny to play peek-a-boo behind this flower arrangement...laughing & giggling like crazy! Cassandra looking at Aunt Noelle's baby bump
This was a riot. The adults were sitting around the dinner
table, talking. All of a sudden it registered in my head that I
was hearing...
"crashing" sounds. I got up to see what was going on, and
discovered the girls were throwing all the play dishes, along
with a few other toys they found...through the railing and down
to the stair landing...laughing and laughing all the while.
Obviously, they were enjoying this game long before we
knew about it. :-)
Cassandra, enjoying Uncle Jeff's ice cream. We had to
re-fill Jeff's dish. :-)

2 comments:

Noelle said...

I laughed again seeing those pics of the girls new little "game." :) The funniest thing was how quiet they were...until they were caught!! :)

Corneliu and Natalie Muresan said...

These girls are soooo funny,I love seeing these girls together.