An ingenious idea...self serve frozen yogurt. You choose your
size cup, crank out the yogurt from a wall that is lined with
flavors, pour on the toppings you want, and pay by the oz.
(or pound, in some cases) :-) Jack & I were wishing we had
one of these in Colo. Sprgs., and just the other day, we
discovered we do have one! It's called "Itopit". Num!

Is it just me...or is this a look that says, "Yia-Yia, would you
please look the other way, so I can try to get into this cupboard?"

The heat's not so bad when you can go swimming!

The look of anticipation...

...to see which animal balloon Papa is going to make

Hand-picked raspberries, down by the riverside

Haven enjoys sitting and standing in this toy basket more
than playing with the toys, I do believe
1 comment:
cute! Great pictures! The ice cream place sounds perfect and delicious :)
Post a Comment