Wednesday, February 27, 2013

BRITTANY and DANE'S WEDDING

The next big event we had (after the fires) was a very exciting and fun one.  We went to Brittany's wedding in Wichita. I realized that, even if I am 6 months late in posting, I never shared pictures with our family.  We had a good time driving out there with Cornel, Natalie, and Cassandra, with stops at parks along the way.


It was also Jack's and my 38th anniversary, so we had an elegant dinner out before the festivities began.




We really didn't plan to all wear the same color...it just happened!!


 The reception FOLLOWED the wedding ceremony.  For some reason this posted them in a different order than I had chosen them to be.  I tried to "fix"...but, too complicated...so, left as is.


Ron and Renae (Cindy's sister) were so kind to let us stay at their beautiful home.









Saying "Good-bye"

1 comment:

Noelle said...

Fun seeing the pics...glad you posted!