Wednesday, February 14, 2007

my new toy

Years ago, it needed to be flowers, chocolate, and/or jewelry to be a "knock out of the park" valentine's day. This year, it's an iPod...yes, you read correctly, I got an iPod for V.D., and I am so excited!! We celebrated yesterday and exchanged gifts last night...the funny thing is: I almost got an iPod for Jack, but, for financial reasons, decided against it. Oh well... we hooked it up, downloaded, and when I stuck those tiny little speakers in my ears, became 16 years old again. Joey was looking at me funny as I pranced around and sang with Shania. The sound is incredible!! But, the best part is...I AM keeping up with technology!! (or a small part of it anyway). I hope everyone has a special day today. The older Harveys and the younger Harveys celebrated the day before...(it's tradition) :-)

No comments: