GRAMMA & GRAMPA'S HOUSE ROCKS!!!...by guest blogger, Cassandra Rose
Mommy & Daddy! I had SOOOO much fun with Gramma & Grampa last night!!
I got to play on the computer!
...AND, play the PIANO!!!
...and, Gramma & I just hung out together...she thinks I'm cute!
Man, is she ever growing!!! She is so cute! I love the pics with the computer...it looks like she's enthralled with it! :-) And the second piano one is really cool...with her reflection in it! Also, of course, love all the staged pics in this post and the previous one...can't imagine who came up with all those ideas!!! :-)
These pictures are so cute. I am glad that you and Cassandra had so much fun. It sounds like she should hang out with Gramma and Grampa's more often. I don't think that she has this much fun at our house. :-)!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Man, is she ever growing!!! She is so cute! I love the pics with the computer...it looks like she's enthralled with it! :-) And the second piano one is really cool...with her reflection in it! Also, of course, love all the staged pics in this post and the previous one...can't imagine who came up with all those ideas!!! :-)
These pictures are so cute. I am glad that you and Cassandra had so much fun. It sounds like she should hang out with Gramma and Grampa's more often. I don't think that she has this much fun at our house. :-)!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment