Saturday, February 23, 2008

I'M IN TROUBLE...

...with Noelle. She's having Cassandra withdrawals since she's gone back to Phoenix and wants PICTURES on my blog. I've been a bad Gramma this week and haven't taken many. Here are a couple I've had on my camera... This blanket was Noelle's when she was a baby... They don't call it a pacifier for nothing!!! Cassandra's spine stays in line with her Grampa's adjustments!

3 comments:

Noelle said...

Thanks for the pics! You've redeemed yourself...for now! :-) I sure do miss that little one!! I love the pic of Dad adjusting her...start 'em young...so cute! :-) Miss you all! Love you!

Harvey Globetrotters said...

You must have found your camera...few!!

Great pics! I can't wait until Johnny and I can be in those pictures holding her!

Cristina said...

She is so adorable and precious. I am so happy for you. Thanks for the address.