Our first night babysitting Cassandra was Super Bowl night.
Cornel & Natalie went out to dinner to celebrate their 2nd
anniversary. Cassandra had fun watching the Super Bowl!

The next evening, Natalie and Cassandra came over for
dinner. Cassandra is beginning to respond to people now...
it is SO MUCH FUN!!! She's smiling and cooing!
4 comments:
So cute...you'll have to still utilize Dad's other picture ideas for future babysitting adventures. :-)
how cute. I'm not sure whose more excited in that first picture..dad watching the game with his little granddaughter, or Cassandra becasue she gets to spend time with her grandparents :)
So good to see pictures!
those pictures are too cute!!
Also, thank you so much for that link you shared with me. I really enjoyed reading through their website. What a neat organization! That's so much where my heart is.
aww i cant tell if she is as excited as uncle jack in the picture but she is soo precious! I am so excited that you guys might come down to visit us georgians for the special!! :) I hope youre doing great! Jared and I are already planning our ski trip to colorado next winter! :)
Post a Comment