Monday, October 26, 2009
BIRTHDAY BLESSINGS...or, let the Harvey Fall birthdays commence!!
I had a dee-lightful birthday weekend...and, since this is my last birthday that I'm claiming, I'm glad it holds great memories. Laurie took me out for lunch on Friday and had this spectacular arrangement of flowers on the table when I arrived...and, if flowers and lunch were not enough, also gave me several other gifts (even Good and Plenty!!) And, we sat and talked for hours. :-) Then, Mom brought over a delicious dinner on Saturday night, topping it off with homemade apple pie (with Jonathan apples, of course!) The photographer only captured two of us...I think this particular photographer may be getting somewhat forgetful due maybe in part to the huge birthday he has coming up SOON.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow those flowers are beautiful!! And I can't believe how much Cassandra's hair is growing! So cool to see!
Post a Comment