
We had a short but sweet visit from our niece Jaillene, her husband Mitch and their new baby, James. They stayed with my mom and dad, but we had the gang over for dinner Saturday night. It was such a delight to see them, meet James, and see the interaction between Cassandra and James.

This was a photo album we found with pictures of Noelle, Natalie, Johnny, Jaillene, Jesse, and Jared when they were babies (it was pre-Juli and Joe!) Grandma was telling Cassandra who everyone is.

Cassandra wanted to hold James' hand and show everyone that he has a nose.
5 comments:
How fun to have them there for a visit. I've been waiting to see photos! The baby's just keep pouring into this family don't they...what a blessing!
Oh I miss them...I just CAN'T WAIT to see them in November!! So glad they were able to make it out to see G&G and you guys.
Thanks for putting up picture Aunt Bonnie! I love the one of Cassandra holding James' hand. How funny!
Noelle - When are you getting to see them in November? Are you in New York yet?!!
Em - Yes - we got to NY last night - just trying to get settled in today! Addysen and I are going to Wichita for Thanksgiving and on the way back we have a 3 hour and 15 minute layover in Atlanta so we'll get to see the Hunters!! I'm so excited!
Post a Comment