
Everyone who knows me knows these kind of dogs freak
me out; however, I have to admit, it was the cutest thing
seeing Cassandra walk back & forth, back & forth, bringing
them sticks. And, they do seem quite protective of her.
(shhhhh, don't tell anyone I said that)
5 comments:
Looks like fun...wish we could have been there too! And wow...that almost sounded like a positive comment about a dog like that coming from your mouth...never thought I'd see the day! :-)
Yeah, ask Cornel about the look on my face when I thought Cassandra was letting them out of their cage.
Ha ha...I'm literally laughing out loud just thinking about what your expression would be like thinking they were about to be on the loose! And I'm sure some frantic comments accompanied the look of complete fear! Ha!
...barely to be heard over Cornel's laughing....
That was great reaction from Mom.I laugh very good.Thanks Mom for making me Laugh.
Post a Comment