On November 18, 1979 our baby girl Natalie was born. Six days later, Jack turned 30. I'm pretty sure that was just a couple years ago, and all of a sudden...Natalie is turning 30, and Jack is (gulp) turning SIXTY! How did THAT happen???? Last night we had a great time celebrating Jack and Natalie.

The birthday "boy" and "girl" had
30 and
60 buttons that had flashing lights...doesn't show up in the pics

Cassandra LOVED the balloons!!
2 comments:
I REALLY wish we were there to celebrate too! What big birthdays for dad and Natalie...so neat that you made is special for them!
We SO wish we could have been there to celebrate too!! We kept thinking about you guys Saturday night! Loved seeing the pics...thanks so much for posting them! What a fun time to celebrate both milestones together! I love all the decorations...how fun!
Post a Comment