Wednesday, November 11, 2009

JARED AND ERYN, continued...

A gift to us from them...from the organization for which Eryn works, "Rethink". Jared did some of the graphics for the book. Eryn also gave me one of her scarves that she makes...wore it to work and received compliments already! I felt so "hip"! :-)
Cassandra wanted to wear her hat...indoors. She warmed up to Jared and Eryn quickly!
Whit's End from the Odyssey series at Focus on the Family
The wardrobe leading to Narnia
Jared got to be his favorite character, Eugene!
A gift from Grandpa to Jim via Jared and Eryn's car
Hall of Fame at the Broadmoor

6 comments:

Noelle said...

So fun to see all the pics! I'm so glad you guys had such a great time together! Wish we all could have been there!

Harvey Globetrotters said...

thanks for posting pics...I've been looking the past few days! Glad you guys all had a good visit. I recently got a scarf from Eryn too..love it! We can be hip together ;)

Bonnie said...

...somehow I think that goal will be reached MUCH easier by you, Emily. :-)

Unknown said...

Awe, Bonnie and Jack- We had so much fun with you guys! I wish we lived close by so we could cook together! you can share with me all your secrets to good food :) I love the pictures you posted! I might have you or Jack email or mail me a cd of them :)

by the way.. my blog is

www.alovelyinsight.squarespace.com

love you!

Bonnie said...

I wish we lived closer, too...hmmm, wonder what we could do about that?! Thanks for your blog address...I forgot to write it down when you were here.

alliswell said...

Yahoo! we had a blast with you guys! thought i would let you know I put up a few pics.. at http://jarederickson.com/2009/a-week-in-colorado/

I'm still sorting through the 800+ pics i toook :-)