musings from a mother & Yia-Yia's heart
What a special day! We weren't there to support Cornel and Natalie in dedicating Cassandra but we fully promise to support them in bringing her up in the Lord!
Thank you!! xoxo
Dito Emily's comment...we were there in spirit as well! And I see that Cornel gave in and let her wear that ADORABLE pink headband...so cute!!!
I am so glad that we have family to support us in this. It was a fun day and Cassandra was awake for everything on stage. That is amazing in itself.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a special day! We weren't there to support Cornel and Natalie in dedicating Cassandra but we fully promise to support them in bringing her up in the Lord!
Thank you!! xoxo
Dito Emily's comment...we were there in spirit as well!
And I see that Cornel gave in and let her wear that ADORABLE pink headband...so cute!!!
I am so glad that we have family to support us in this. It was a fun day and Cassandra was awake for everything on stage. That is amazing in itself.
Post a Comment