Sunday, March 23, 2008

HAPPY EASTER

Sorry, Em...we didn't do too well on pics today. This is all we have. This is Kim and I bundling crayons for the elementary age kids at church. They got to come to "big" service today with their families. So, we gave out clipboards with coloring sheets and crayons. Cassandra was in awe of the Easter Bunny...she stared him down! Jeff, we missed you at brunch at the Cheyenne Mtn. Resort!

2 comments:

Harvey Globetrotters said...

I love that little dress and headband on Cassandra...I can't see YOUR new outfit though! Did the snow melt?

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter.

Noelle said...

That is so funny that Cassandra was that into the Easter Bunny! It'll be interesting next year based on how old she is if she likes the bunny or is scared of him!! :-)

Her dress was adorable!! Wish we could have all been together!