Wednesday, March 19, 2008

THIS BABYSITTING GIG IS A BREEZE...

This is Cassandra at 9:30 a.m., when her parents dropped her off... and, at 10:30... AND...12:15 p.m.!! I finally woke her, fed her, changed her... And, she was ready for fun. She wore her outfit from Auntie Em. Cute little jeans and shirt with roses...Auntie Em knows cool jeans! Bring on the fun, Gramma!

4 comments:

Noelle said...

Oooohhhhh....she looks so much bigger!!! I'm so sad I can't see her more often...I was so spoiled early on!!! She is adorable (I know...what else is new)!!

Harvey Globetrotters said...

How cute..looks like she still has a little more room to grow into them too.

Noelle...what do you mean you know what else is new?

Noelle said...

I mean that she's ALWAYS adorable in every picture!! Love that little thing! She's as cute as can be!

Harvey Globetrotters said...

ohhh..haha. I thought you were hinting at something :)