Aunt Peg brought gifts for Cornel & Natalie...her friend
Luana crocheted these beautiful hats and scarves for them.
We had lunch at Shangri-La Chinese restaurant...
As the guest of honor slept....
I love that last picture...I know we have so many pics of her sleeping, but honestly, she's just an angel sleeping...so precious!
And I'm so glad she's been able to get good use out of the jacket in CO!! In Phoenix, it's 85 degrees...wouldn't have gotten much use out of that one and it's so adorable on her!!
1 comment:
I love that last picture...I know we have so many pics of her sleeping, but honestly, she's just an angel sleeping...so precious!
And I'm so glad she's been able to get good use out of the jacket in CO!! In Phoenix, it's 85 degrees...wouldn't have gotten much use out of that one and it's so adorable on her!!
Post a Comment