Ahh...the castle never looked so good!
Back home being Rachael Ray
Num...I asked Jack over dinner if we could please do something non- frightening tomorrow. The end.
3 comments:
Wow...what a weekend!! Glad to know you made it home safe and sound!! And so Dad lost another phone...it's not like he answers it anyway!! :-)
How frightening, Ive been in that situation before (hiking up unsteady rocks at a steep incline) it is definitely a scary feeling. I really like that last picture of you though sitting looking out at the view. (even though you were probably feeling terrified) I can relate to the experience of finishing something terrifying but being in awe of Gods wonderful creation as you look out at the series of mountain plains.
That dinner looks amazing. I have the Rachel Ray cookbook, I should definitely use it more often!
Em...I was thinking back to your comment about salsa dancing. I don't think they offer it in WA...think you'd have to live in CO to do that. :-) We also have a number of Chipoltles right in town!!!
Post a Comment