um...really cute suggestion, but I have some news for you after having our first vet appt. this a.m...not sure how to break it to you, but our little bob wiley/rambo is a girl kitty! Yeah, I'm still in shock. We have to discuss whether to "exchange" or keep.
Ok...so I've been giving this some serious thought. :-) My vote is to keep her (she sounds like she'a great kitty) and that you should still call her Wiley...just drop the Bob. :-) I think that name could go either way...boy or girl...and it would be a fun rememberance of the first couple days when she was a boy! ha! :-)
8 comments:
He's darling!! I'm so sad I missed meeting him by a day, but I can't wait to see him in a couple weeks!! How fun!! :-)
oh how cute! He definitely looks like he has character.
how about bob wiley
I love it!! I started laughing when I read your comment... :-) He could go as Wiley for short!
um...really cute suggestion, but I have some news for you after having our first vet appt. this a.m...not sure how to break it to you, but our little bob wiley/rambo is a girl kitty! Yeah, I'm still in shock. We have to discuss whether to "exchange" or keep.
Ok...so I've been giving this some serious thought. :-) My vote is to keep her (she sounds like she'a great kitty) and that you should still call her Wiley...just drop the Bob. :-) I think that name could go either way...boy or girl...and it would be a fun rememberance of the first couple days when she was a boy! ha! :-)
Oh...and within a couple months she's going to be an "it" anyways... :-)
I don't understand why you would give her up because she's a girl?
Em
Post a Comment